ABOITIZ FOUNDATION, INC.'S PRIVACY STATEMENT
We would like to inform you of the Foundation’s commitment to compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and our data privacy and protection policies we have adopted internally.
From time to time, it may be necessary for you to provide personal data in connection with your visits to our website and portals, our offices, with your direct or indirect dealings with our Foundation, our officers and employees, and in your browsing activities through any of our website or mobile applications, as a donor, a beneficiary, a partner organization, a service provider or in any relevant capacity.
- Establishing your identity as a donor in order to provide you services and accord you the benefits of a donor, which includes managing, administering, approving or facilitating any transaction or action in relation to your donations;
- Establishing your identity as a beneficiary in order to provide you services and accord you the benefits of a beneficiary which includes managing, administering, approving or facilitating any transaction or action in relation to a corporate social responsibility project which you are the beneficiary;
- Complying with the requirements of regulatory agencies and instrumentalities of the government including, but not limited, to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR);
- Complying with and responding to legal processes or lawful orders of any judicial or quasi-judicial bodies.
- any of our affiliate or subsidiary only for the purposes we have collected your Personal Data;
- any agent, contractor, or sub-contractor performing services related to CSR project management;
- any consultant, adviser, auditor, or service provider we engaged to carry out functions or activities related to our legitimate business activities;
- any person to whom we propose to assign or transfer any of its rights and/or duties;
- any court of law or administrative agency of the government pursuant to a lawful order issued in relation to a pending case or proceeding before such court or agency;
- your lawyer, attorney-in-fact, or duly authorized agent or representative, upon presentation of a duly executed special power of attorney;
- any regulatory, quasi-judicial or judicial authority, or as otherwise considered necessary or appropriate for our legitimate business purposes.
- provide you with a copy of your Personal Data that we hold and inform you of: (a) the source of your Personal Data; (b) the purposes and methods of processing; (c) the data controller’s identity; and (d) the entities or categories of entity with whom your Personal Data may be shared;
- cease processing your Personal Data, in whole or in part, as you direct us, for any purpose, save to the extent it is lawful to do so without consent under the Data Privacy Act of 2012;
- do not transfer your Personal Data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing or any other purposes you have not consented to;
- correct any errors in your Personal Data; and
- update your Personal Data as required.
|The Data Privacy Officer
Aboitiz Foundation, Inc.
32nd St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
|Tel No.||[63 2 886 2666]|