Welcome to KINDer! By visiting our site, we are grateful that your heart is open to be a little bit #KinderEveryday!
- Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) - a non profit, non-governmental organization;
- KINDer campaigns - These are the projects featured on KINDer. They are spearheaded and implemented by either companies or Civil Society Organizations (CSOs);
- How do I donate?
- What are the fees and charges for?
- How do I claim tax incentives?
- How do I get updates on the projects?
- How are KINDer campaigns chosen?
- How can I enroll a campaign?
- How does the funding work? When and how can we receive the donations through KINDer?
- How do we report our disbursements?
- On the homepage, click "VIEW ALL" to browse all the projects that need support.
- On the “CAMPAIGNS” page, you may click on a KINDer campaign, read the campaign’s story to know more about how you can take part in larger initiatives that will change lives.
- Once you have chosen a campaign, click "DONATE".
- Once you have chosen a KINDer campaign. Type in the amount you wish to donate, your basic information, and credit card details. Click “DONATE”. You should be recreiving a notification that your donation was successful
BIR 2303 (Certificate of Registration).
What for? This will help us:
- Enroll you in our customer database, and
- Issue an Official Receipt
What for? This will help us accomplish the Deed of Donation and Certificate of Donation.
We need to know the following:
- TIN of Signatory
- Passport details or any valid ID of Signatory
- Contact Person . What for? We need to coordinate with your contact person for the 1) processing and signing of the donation documents for signature and 2) receipt of the complete set of donation documents
Aboitiz Foundation, Inc.
NAC Tower, 32nd Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 1634
- Established legal identity of the proposing organization;
- Addresses a social cause or problem:
- Programmatic (The project is aligned with the program pillars advocated by the Aboitiz group: education, environment, enterprise development, and other similar causes aligned with the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (i.e. Health and Well-Being);
- Beneficiary-focused (i.e. youth, elderly, women, indigenous peoples); and
- Area-Specific (i.e. there should be a defined area where project will be implemented.).
- Aligned with Aboitiz core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility;
Prohibited projects include projects that:
- are related to a political agenda;
- support vices;
- pose risks to environment; and
- incite subversion and violence
- Fund Usage must be for the procurement of goods/services for beneficiaries
- Other funding sources or counterpart funds must be defined
KINDer, as a crowdfunding platform may only :
- For CSOs, raise 50% of the funds required by a specific campaign and the other 50% must be funded by the organization; and
- business units contributing to Aboitiz Foundation, Inc., raise up to 70% of the funds required by a specific campaign while the remaining 30% shall be funded by the counterparty.
- Projects must be implemented within six months;
- There may only be a maximum of two causes per organization; and
- All fund releases must be reported and liquidated by the project proponent to the Aboitiz Foundation. Failure to do so will lead to non-approval of KINDer future causes.
- Project Rationale: Brief statement of the problems being addressed by the project;
- Project Description: Brief statements of how the project that addresses the problems;
- Project Duration: Indicate commencement date and expiry date;
- Project Metrics: Important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as bases for the evaluation of the project;
- Who are the beneficiaries?
- Where are they located?
- Why do they need this project?
- Who is the proposing organization?
- Brief history of the organization?
- Does the organization have a legal personality? Attach a copy of the current Certificate of Registration (SEC, CDA, DOLE, etc)
- Composition of board and management.
- Existing projects being implemented and its donors/fund sources
- What are the budget line items?
- Counterpart donations
- Please indicate the breakdown of the funds
- Risk Assessment: State important and imminent risks that are vital to the success or failure of the project and how these will be addressed
- Project Management Timeline: Important list of project activities/milestone from start to finish
- BIR 2303. What for? This will enable you to be enrolled as a supplier (beneficiary)
- Upon receiving the donation, the fund will be remitted to our bank for processing. This may take approximately 15 days from remittance of the donation through KINDer. Please note, however, that this is a provisional set-up and we are facilitating a smoother, cheaper, and faster donation flow.
Once our bank receives the donation, and after we ensure that the CSO behind a specific KINDer
campaign has been enrolled
in the Aboitiz Foundation database, we will process the release of grant, through check payment
or bank transfer depending
on what was stated in the contract/agreement with the relevant CSO. We will follow the payment
schedule and cut-off
Hard Copy of Fund Requests received by the Aboitiz Foundation on Check will be released on Monday Wednesday afternoon of the following week Tuesday Wednesday (8AM - 12NN)* Wednesday (1PM - 5PM)* Friday afternoon of the following week Thursday Friday (8AM – 12NN)*
For disbursements of funds, supplier (beneficiary) enrollment documents to be submitted are as
- BIR Form 2303
- Sample official receipt
- Sample billing invoice, if applicable
- Copy of their certification (for PCNC certified donee institutions only)
- Updated AOI (if not PCNC certified)
- You will be notified via email once your check payment is ready for pick-up by the beneficiary.
- Completion or Terminal Report
- Liquidation Report with photocopies of ATP compliant Official Receipts
- Photos of the completed project
- Certificate of Existence of Project signed by any local government or local government line agency head